Are you looking for supplemental income?
Do you want to invest in our children?
Do you enjoy the satisfaction of a completed project?
- 5 + years leadership experience in education, non-profit, government, facilities, or construction.
- Experience implementing state or federal funded projects or programs.
- Familiarity with Tonasket community.Preferred:
- Experience with federal or state funded facilities projects.
- Experience in construction, real estate, or related projects.
Why Work With Us?
Working for Okanogan County Child Development Association (OCCDA) is all about fun, innovation, and inspiration. No two days will be exactly the same. Each of our centers has an environment unique to them and our more than 80 employees have a wonderful time when we all come together. The children and families we serve are the reason our employees thrive.
Someone wanting to work with OCCDA should:
- Love children
- Be willing to learn
- Be an encouragement to others
- Show curiosity
- Be flexible to change
- Be willing to express themselves
- Have high standards for customer service
- Have a heart for serving those in need
Please review our job listings, submit a complete application with your resume and cover letter. After your application packet has been received, email notices will be sent periodically throughout the process. If selected, you will be scheduled for an interview within two to four weeks after the job closes. Please include any experience you have working with children on your application, even if it was as a volunteer.
OCCDA offers competitive voluntary benefits options to our full-time employees including health, dental, vision, and company sponsored life/AD&D insurance. The company also matches up to 3% for all employees that contribute into the SimpleIRA retirement program after the first year of employment. In addition, all employees receive Paid Time Off (PTO) that accrues monthly.